Thursday, October 18, 2012

Diverse Energies is out!!!



I'm very proud to be part of this fabulous new anthology from Tu Books! Diverse Energies is edited by Tobias Buckell and my very own agent, Joe Monti! I have the pleasure of being the first story of the anthology. It's called The Last Day and it is an alternate history retelling set in Japan, about a world where World War II never ended.

The anthology is filled with amazing authors like Paolo Bacigalupi, Ursula K. Le Guin, Malinda Lo, and Cindy Pon, just to name a few.

Diverse Energies can be ordered from Tu Books or from Amazon and is also available to download as an eBook for Kindle or Nook.

So I really am excited to share this with all of you! I can't wait to hear what you think.

4 comments:

Kimbra Kasch said...

Bought it this past weekend. It's right in line behind Gone Girl, which I'm reading for my bookclub and 50 shades book 3- having trouble getting through the third... wanting a zombie, vampire or werewolf to pop out -- I know, I'm weird.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats Ellen! So excited for you. I love the cover.

Cynthia said...

How cool it must be for you to have the first story in the book! It's nice to see Lee & Low branching out.

playbazaar said...

Satta king
this is amazing!!!!!

Search This Blog